Safe Reflections collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Name, Title, Company Name, email address, phone number, and payment details)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Safe Reflections with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Contact us via email, phone, or instant message
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email, website or in person
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Safe Reflections may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Purchased contact lists
How will we use your data?
- Safe Reflections collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Unless you opt-out, Safe Reflections will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Disclosure of Data
Safe Reflections may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To aid in law enforcement or government investigations
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Safe Reflections
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
When Safe Reflections processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Safe Reflections would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Safe Reflections from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Safe Reflections would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Safe Reflections for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Safe Reflections correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Safe Reflections to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Safe Reflections erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Safe Reflections restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Safe Reflections’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Safe Reflections transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Order processing
- Google Analytics
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Safe Reflections uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Safe Reflections uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Safe Reflections sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
We also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”) from server logs and Google Analytics. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Please refer to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners to see how Google uses data from Google Analytics and for the method to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact us